Looking for a plant operator job in Scotland or the North West of England? You’ve come to the right place.
Custom Operators was set up by one of the largest and most established names in the plant hire industry specifically to meet companies’ requirements for plant operators. We supply qualified, vetted and reliable operators into projects both in the construction industry and many other sectors, including groundworks and civil engineering, agriculture, utilities, and events, to name but a few.
Why work with us?
- We have specialist sector knowledge and long-standing relationships with hundreds of employers of plant operators, so we provide access to a huge market of job opportunities.
- We hold open days with machine familiarisation, helping you keep up to date with the latest plant and machinery within the fleet.
- We offer special discounts through our training partners, Raeburn Training, helping you keep down the costs of your continued training as you further develop your career.
It can be both challenging and time-consuming to find a new job. We are here to reduce the stress by using our combined expertise in the recruitment and plant hire industries to find the right role for you, time after time.
What type of operators do we recruit?
We work with a wide range of operators of:
- General machinery
- Rotating telehandlers
- 3CX Backhoe loaders
- Articulated dump trucks (ADT)
What will you need?
We want to hear from reliable, conscientious, qualified plant operators who have a “can do” attitude and are committed to delivering a high standard of work for our clients. You will need to have:
- Blue or Red CPCS qualifications, and any other specific qualifications relevant to the machinery to be operated or job to be undertaken
- Proof of ID / passport
- Right to work in the UK permit
- Two references from previous employers
Register with Custom Operators today
Please register your details and we will contact you about current and future jobs.
Remember to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for live job updates.