Custom Operators was established by one of the leading players in the plant hire industry specifically to meet companies' requirements for plant operators. Whether your business is in the construction, civil engineering, agriculture, utilities, events or other industry, we can supply qualified, vetted and reliable operators into your projects throughout Scotland and North West England at the times when you need them.
Having worked with a vast array of companies over many years supplying plant and equipment into a wide range of sectors, we understand the pressures projects are under, meeting deadlines, ensuring the right people resources are deployed and keeping within budget. We also appreciate that circumstances on site can change, sometimes with limited notice, making people management challenging at times. We understand that labour supply and demand can fluctuate, so we are here to help you balance it with temporary and permanent operators.
What type of operators can we provide?
We can supply operators of a wide range of plant and equipment, including:
- General machinery
- Rotating telehandlers
- 3CX Backhoe loaders
- Articulated dump trucks (ADT)
Why choose us?
- We carry out full checks on all our people, so you can rely on us to supply only qualified, vetted and reliable operators. All our candidates are CSCS certified as a minimum, and only candidates that are fully qualified to meet all the job requirements will be shortlisted for your role.
- We can provide operators for a wide selection of machines, from dumpers to rotating telehandlers.
- We will save you time on resourcing, ensuring you can stay focused on your project and maintain productivity on site.
- We have relevant sector expertise, having gained over 60 years’ experience within the plant hire industry, working with companies in the construction industry as well as a whole host of other sectors where plant operators are required, from agriculture to utilities.
- We can help you to be flexible in your recruitment planning, providing operators for both short and longer term temporary assignments or on a permanent basis.
- We seek to build mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, with strong partnership working, rather than a merely transactional service.
Get in touch
Please contact us today by completing our enquiry form, calling 0345 208 4444 or emailing email@example.com for a discussion about how we can help you keep your site moving to deliver your projects on time and on budget by supplying qualified, experienced plant operators.
Remember to follow us on LinkedIn too.